Order now, love it forever.
Return & Exchange
Returns of items bought between 1st November until 24th December 2020 in stores that are not open before 31st March 2021, will be accepted within 14 days of re-opening.
Items bought in store need to be returned in a store as well.
Need to return something to us? No problem, we’ve made sure the process will be hassle-free. From the date that you receive your order, you have 30 days to make a return. You can make a return in one of our stores or by sending it back to our warehouse. Please note that returns can only be made in our own Samsoe Samsoe stores and not in our concession stores.
If you decide to return something, please ensure it’s in perfect condition. This means it must be clean (no deodorant, perfume or make-up stains), unused, unwashed and with the original tags attached. Please return shoes in their original box. Any items that are returned in a non-sellable condition will not be accepted and will be sent back to you. This excludes faulty items.
To make a return to our warehouse, follow these easy steps:
1. Pack all the items you wish to return – ideally into the original parcel provided.
2. Please fill out the return form and include it in the parcel.
3. Send your parcel from your local post office to our warehouse in Denmark. You are responsible for the package until it arrives at our warehouse why we recommend to send the parcel with a tracking link. The return cost is at your own expense unless it is a claim. If you have a claim, please contact us before you send your parcel.
Our returns address is:
Your part is done! We will contact you once your parcel has been received and again once your refund has been made.
Please make sure that all items are sent back to us in their original condition and shoes are returned in their original box.
If you have made multiple orders and want to return items from them in one parcel; that is completely fine. Pack the items up into one box, but make sure to include the completed returns forms from the different orders. If you have lost your returns form or the returns label, please contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a new one.
To make a return in one of our stores, follow these easy steps:
1. To find your nearest store, please click here. Please note that returns cannot be made in our concession stores (e.g. in Illum.)
2. Once you’re in one of our stores, please present your order confirmation and the items you wish to return. The order confirmation can be the paper invoice you received in your parcel, or you can show the email that you received when you made your order on your phone.
If you don’t have your order confirmation, please contact our Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will be able to help you.
If you have made multiple orders and want to return items from them at one time; that is completely fine. Simply present the order confirmations (or returns forms) of the orders you want to return.
You can always exchange your item(s) in one of our stores. Use our Store finder to find your nearest store and remember to bring your order confirmation. Note that exchanges cannot be made in our concession stores (e.g. in Illum).
If you want to exchange your item(s) by sending it back to us, please return the item(s) and place a new order.
To make a return to our warehouse, follow the return guide above.
If you receive a damaged item, please contact us immediately by writing to us at email@example.com. If an item you’ve bought has a manufacture defect within two years of purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do whatever we can to help.
We want to make your shopping experience as easy as possible, so we offer a flexible returns policy. We monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns in breach of our terms and conditions will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your account on samsoe.com, or of future orders being refused.