Your bag is empty.Continue shopping
Need to return something to us? No problem, we’ve made sure the process will be hassle-free. From the date that you receive your order, you have 30 days to make a return. You can make a return in one of our stores or by sending it back to our warehouse. Please note that returns can only be made in our own Samsoe Samsoe stores and not in our concession stores.
If you decide to return something, please ensure it’s in perfect condition. This means it must be clean (no deodorant, perfume or make-up stains), unused, unwashed and with the original tags attached. Please return shoes in their original box. Any items that are returned in a non-sellable condition will not be accepted and will be sent back to you. This excludes faulty items.
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO MAKE A RETURN TO OUR WAREHOUSE:
1. Pack all the items you wish to return – ideally into the original parcel provided.
2. Please fill out the return form and include it in the parcel.
3. Send your parcel from your local post office to our warehouse in Denmark. You are responsible for the package until it arrives at our warehouse why we recommend to send the parcel with a tracking link. The return cost is at your own expense unless it is a claim. If you have a claim, please contact us before you send your parcel. Unfortunately, due to customs duties/taxes returns (excluding faulty items) are not free for customers. Customers must pay for direct delivery (including duties/taxes) to our warehouse at the address below. Furthermore, we are not able to compensate for lost returned parcels or parcels returned to you, you as the sender are liable for any incurred charges or duties.
Your part is done! We will contact you once your parcel has been received and again once your refund has been made.
Please make sure that all items are sent back to us in their original condition and shoes are returned in their original box.
If you have made multiple orders and want to return items from them in one parcel; that is completely fine. Pack the items up into one box, but make sure to include the completed returns forms from the different orders. If you have lost your returns form, please contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a new one.
Our return address is:
You are welcome to return your online order in one of our many stores. Please note that items purchased in store can only be returned in our own stores. Follow these easy steps to return your order in store:
1. Find your nearest store, please click here. Please note that returns cannot be made in our concession stores (e.g. in Illum.)
2. Once you’re in one of our stores, please present your order confirmation and the items you wish to return.
If you don’t have your order confirmation, please contact our Customer Care team here.
You can always exchange your item(s) in one of our stores. Use our Store finder to find your nearest store and remember to bring your order confirmation. Note that exchanges cannot be made in our concession stores (e.g. in Illum).
If you want to exchange your item(s) by sending it back to us, please return the item(s) and place a new order.
To make a return to our warehouse, follow the return guide above.
Please be aware that items purchased with an external reseller, need to be claimed directly to where they’re purchased.
If the item is purchased in one of our Samsøe Samsøe stores, the item must be claimed in your local Samsøe Samsøe store.
If you receive a damaged item in your online order, please contact us immediately by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If an item you’ve bought at samsoe.com has a manufacture defect within two years of purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
We want to make your shopping experience as easy as possible, so we offer a flexible returns policy. We monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns in breach of our terms and conditions will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your account on samsoe.com, or of future orders being refused.